Yes, you most certainly can!. However, CookUnity Meals fresh ingredients are at their best and most delicious when stored in the fridge. If you aren’t able to finish them by their “Enjoy Before” date, you can freeze them before that date hits. You’ll just need to thaw them completely in the fridge before cooking.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my food ready ?
- Can I freeze my CookUnity meals?
- Do my meals have an expiration date on them?
- Do you provide Nutritional information ?
- Are your ingredients organic ?
- Is CookUnity food considered healthy ?
- Can I customize my meals ?
- How many people does one meal serve ?
- How are my meals pack ?
- What does a typical Cookunity meal look like ?